In line with yesterday’s statement from the Premier, Central Highlands Rural Health campuses will implement the following from 11.59pm on Wednesday 17th February:
Residential Aged Care and Acute Facilities:
- One household may visit a resident or patient once per day. Exceptions continue to apply.
- Face masks remain mandatory in all settings
- Symptomatic individuals (e.g. sore throat), close contacts and returned international travellers excluded from visiting
- Services will resume as per arrangements prior to the 5-day lockdown. Please be patient as we work to rebook all face-to-face appointments postponed during the lockdown.
Social Support Groups and Volunteers:
- Social Support Groups and volunteers will resume and your coordinator will be in touch.
Respiratory Assessment Clinics:
- Central Highlands Rural Health's Respiratory Assessment Clinics continue to test patients with symptoms related to the Coronavirus or as directed by the Victorian Department of Health.
- For Daylesford, please call (03) 5321 6654
- For Kyneton, please call (03) 5422 9900
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.