The spring edition of our Community Newsletter is out now.
In this issue, you will find lots of interesting articles, including:
- Latest numbers for COVID testing and vaccination
- Information about where to get vaccinated locally, as well as links to our Vaccination Newsletter
- In the News - Funding Boost for Health in Hepburn
- Information about the upcoming Wooling Hill Run, raising funds for Kyneton Health
- An interview with Lisa Martin, Home Care Package Case Manager and how you can benefit from a Home Care Package
- In celebration of International Day of the Older Person, the Victorian Health Building Authority interviewed Director of Nursing at Creswick Health, Pam Saunders and found out the latest on the redevelopment at Creswick Aged Care
- And we meet Central Highlands Rural Health's new Fundraising Manager Kathryn Kosloff and learn how you can support local health care.
PLUS much, much more.
Download the CHRH Community Newsletter Spring 2021.