The following exposure sites for the Macedon Ranges are currently listed on the Victorian Department of Heath's Public Exposure Sites website (updated 18th October).
Exposure sites may continue to be identified over coming days, so please check the Public Exposure Sites website regularly for updates.
Tier 1 - Get tested immediately
The Full Moon Saloon, 69 High Street, Woodend
Wed Oct 06 2021: 10:00am - 8:30pm
EXPOSURE SITES - INSTRUCTIONS
On the Public Exposure Site website, you will find instructions on what to do. In the first instance:
• Go home and isolate immediately
• Call the COVID Hotline on 1800 675 398 or fill in the webform.
• Get a COVID test
• Only leave home to get your test – do not stop along the way there, or on the way home.
Anyone who has symptoms associated with COVID-19 or has been to an exposure site during the exposure period should get tested, and follow the Department of Health’s instructions. Only leave home to get tested.
Testing is available at:
• Kyneton: Kyneton Health (7-25 Caroline Chisholm Drive). Testing by appointment only - please call 03 5422 9900
• Daylesford: Daylesford Health (17 Hospital Street). Testing by appointment only - please call 03 5321 6654
Our community is reminded to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by following the restrictions put in place by the Victorian Government. For more information on current restrictions, visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus