The following exposure sites for the Hepburn Shire are currently listed on the Victorian Department of Heath's Public Exposure Sites website (updated 21st October).
Exposure sites may continue to be identified over coming days, so please check the Public Exposure Sites website regularly for updates.
Tier 1 - Get tested immediately
Blooms The Chemist, 39 Vincent Street, Daylesford
Tue Oct 19 2021: 2:45pm - 4:05pm
Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa - Sanctuary Mineral Bathing Area, Mineral Springs Reserve Road, Hepburn Springs
Sun Oct 10 2021: 1:00pm - 2:30pm
EXPOSURE SITES - INSTRUCTIONS
On the Public Exposure Site website, you will find instructions on what to do. In the first instance:
• Go home and isolate immediately
• Call the COVID Hotline on 1800 675 398 or fill in the webform.
• Get a COVID test
• Only leave home to get your test – do not stop along the way there, or on the way home.
It is extremely important that anyone - with even the mildest of symptoms - gets tested for COVID-19. Only leave home to get tested, then return home and isolate until you receive their results.
Testing appointments can be made at:
• Daylesford: Daylesford Health (17 Hospital Street) on 03 5321 6654
• Kyneton: Kyneton Health (7-25 Caroline Chisholm Drive) on 03 5422 9900
• Ballarat: Please check the Ballarat Health Services website for up to date testing locations.
Our community is reminded to help stop the spread of COVID-19 by following the restrictions put in place by the Victorian Government. For more information on current restrictions, visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus