Vaccination rates across our region are strong and we want to thank you for getting the jab done!
The more people who get vaccinated, the more protection there is for you, your loved ones and our whole community.
The Population Health team at Central Highlands Rural Health have put together a great local community resource with all the latest information about the COVID-19 vaccination and it's rollout throughout our region.
The COVID-19 Vaccination Update provides the latest information on the following:
- Vaccination rates
- Vaccine eligibility and local vaccination locations
- COVID testing clinics
- Vaccine information and resources
- Fear of needles
- Debunking myths
- Youth and Parent information
- Staying safe, exposure sites and FAQ's
- Using the Service Victoria QR code app
- Vaccine resources and campaigns
- Staying up-to-date
Click the link above to find our more.