Visitor restrictions at Central Highlands Rural Health have eased from 11.59pm on Thursday 24th June, in line with the Victorian Government’s ongoing management of COVID-19.
Acute Hospitals and Residential Aged Care Facilities:
- Two visitors at a time, up to five per day
- For end of life reasons, two visitors at a time with no total limit per day
- Visitors do not have to be from the same household and there is no time limit
- Prospective residents are also permitted to visit
Prior to visiting, please make sure you have checked the most recent list of exposure sites and comply with all requirements for entry, including:
- Wear a face mask at all times whilst in the facility
- Report to the Temperature Station for screening
- Complete the visitors log or sign in using the QR codes
- Keep at least 1.5 metres apart from others
- Perform hand hygiene before and after entering the building and a room
Please call the Creswick Health and Daylesford Health to arrange times to visit.
Kyneton Health & Trentham Health are accepting walk-in visitors.
Clunes Health appointments are as normal.
For more information, please call the relevant campus and ask to speak to the Nurse in Charge.
Respiratory Assessment Clinics:
Central Highlands Rural Health's Respiratory Assessment Clinics continue to test patients with symptoms related to the Coronavirus or as directed by the Victorian Department of Health.
- For Daylesford, please call 03 5321 6654
- For Kyneton, please call 03 5422 9900
COVID-19 Community Vaccination Clinic:
The launch of the COVID-19 Community Vaccination Clinic at Kyneton Health has been delayed. Please continue to monitor our website for more information.
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.