As public health officials work to pinpoint the source of these latest cases, additional COVIDSafe measures are now in place across Central Highlands Rural Health campuses.
From 6pm, Tuesday 25 May 2021, the following visitor restrictions will apply to all residential aged care facilities and acute hospitals:
- Two visitors at one time
- Do not have to be from the same household
- No time limits
- No specified purpose required
- No more than five visitors per day, including dependants.
- A group may exceed the “two visitors at a time” rule if dependants of a visitor (or patient in hospital) are in the group and care for the dependants cannot be arranged.
Prior to visiting, please make sure you have checked the most recent list of exposure sites and comply with all requirements for entry, including:
- Wear a face mask at all times whilst in the facility
- Report to the Temperature Station for screening
- Complete the visitors log or sign in using the QR code
- Keep at least 1.5 metres apart from others
- Perform hand hygiene before and after entering the building and a room
Respiratory Assessment Clinics:
Central Highlands Rural Health's Respiratory Assessment Clinics continue to test patients with symptoms related to the Coronavirus or as directed by the Victorian Department of Health.
- For Daylesford, please call 03 5321 6654
- For Kyneton, please call 03 5422 9900
Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.